According to STATSAccording to STATS
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
- The Redskins beat the Giants, 20-10, at FedEx Field on Thanksgiving night, snapping their two-game losing streak, while allowing a season-low tying 10 points. Washington is 2-3 and allowing an average of 26.2 points per game on the road in 2017.
- Dallas was blown out, 28-6, at home by the Chargers on Thanksgiving, dropping its third straight game overall, and falling to 2-4 at AT&T Stadium this season. The Cowboys have scored fewer than 10 points in three straight games for the first time in franchise history.
- Including a 33-19 triumph in these clubs' first meeting of the season in Week 8, the Cowboys have defeated the Redskins three straight times, scoring an average of 30.3 points per game in those wins. That said, Washington has won three of the last five games between these teams at AT&T Stadium.
- Jamison Crowder had seven catches for a career-high 141 yards and his first touchdown of the season in Week 12. Crowder has six career 100+ yard receiving games in his career, with two of those coming against the Cowboys (Week 17 in 2015 and earlier this season in Week 8).
- Dak Prescott threw for 179 yards (0 TD, 2 INT) on Thanksgiving, and now has zero touchdowns versus five interceptions in his last two games (had 16 TD and four INT in first nine games of the season). The Cowboys are 0-5 when Prescott gets picked off at least once in 2017 (5-1 in all other games).
- The Cowboys are averaging just 7.3 points and 99.3 rush yards per game without Ezekiel Elliott in the lineup this season (22.3 points and 148.1 rush yards with Elliott in the lineup in 2017).
No preview is available for this game